AsciiMe! AsciiMe!

This is awesome. I love that you've made it possible to download the images too. A great tool.

Battlefront Frontier Battlefront Frontier

I don't know if it was my system, but the controls were too jumpy, even with the graphics quality way down. I'd love to sort that out and play this though.

GhostwareStudios responds:

the team will try to make it better

Spider Stickman 2 Spider Stickman 2

I liked it. Just a suggestion: the restart option should take you to the start of the level, not the start menu. That would make replay much faster IMHO.

Highway Rampage Highway Rampage

Not a bad game at all. I'd like it if cars behind me started to slow down, instead of blindly ramming into me. It would also be nice if there were varying levels of crash damage, instead of instant death if I just nick another car. To me this makes the game more frustrating than challenging.

Lastly, I think the dark blue and green cars are too hard to see and need to stand out more.

flapping bird flapping bird

This was a good game, but I feel like it's missing the vital next step: a choice to continue trying the same thing or to try something new. If there was a punchline, I failed to get it, and if there was no punchline, then why not? Either way, this feels very incomplete to me. Even if you had the choice to keep grinding till you run out of lives may have been better.

Sound and visuals were all 5 star, and it controlled well. I didn't get why I died when I hit a pipe? Pipes = platforms or portals in my mind.

Otherwise a great idea. Good work.

Alex Alex

SPOT ON.
From top to bottom this is a well designed game with a clear message that is also fun to play. Well done!

Night Rider Night Rider

I love this, a pretty solid game. Sure, you could add bosses, power-ups, story scenes and so on, but what you have now is a smooth little game.

I'd love to see a scoreboard and badges too, but, as I said, this is well rounded and a good example of great design.

PhatBoiJ responds:

Thanks so much man.

Ancient Gongtats 4 Ancient Gongtats 4

I liked it.
Some things I'd like to see in future games:
- Clearer images: the images were good, but some close-ups could really benefit from higher quality images.
- More puzzles: I liked that you needed to move iron bars to get around, and I'd like to more things like that.
- Thematic sense: the butterflies and ladybirds didn't make thematic sense to me. The bridge is really lonely and post-apocalyptic even, so what about keys and gears and the like? That would fit better. Also, the gate didn't look very imposing, so that might be something to put more work into.
-Photo real or not: I think it's hard to get the great quality a game like this needs, but if everything fits in seamlessly then this game will shine.

Overall, I had loads of fun. I think that if you tighten things up you'll have a real winner. Great job!

EscapeFan responds:

Thanks for the helpful review, we will try to improve these in the future!

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

RRRRROOOOAAAAAARRRRR!!!

Very nice, I hope you guys will make more of these. I'll be back in ten jillion years.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Very nice

I've really enjoyed playing this game and getting all the medals. I'd really like to have the ability to re-set my character, maybe that will help with the flashing hands problem. Otherwise, nice game play and many options make this something I'll keep playing.